Wednesday, August 4, 2021

 Welcome To My Blog

This is really more of a repository of my research and writings over the years, than a blog.

My original website is gone now, so at the moment, this is the main place that you will find my work.

I have recently created a new web portal through which you can order one of my astrology/tarot phone consultations. See the link near the top of this blog. I'm currently offering a very affordable 15 minute tarot reading, if you're interested.

I haven't written anything new for a while because I've been focusing on my practical work, but I will certainly be posting new material in the future.

Please feel free to post comments!

UPDATE: I am now offering Galgal Wheel of Jacob readings at my new website.

Here is the link...

Patrick Mulcahy Astrology & Tarot

Cheers,

Patrick Mulcahy
astroqab@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment