Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Astrological Coincidences

Astrological Coincidences

It's often the case that I notice a coincidence between astrological events and Jacob's Wheel phases. Here's a good recent example:

SA Progressed Uranus (12th House)  Square  Sun (3rd House) - 15 Jun 2015
Transiting Uranus (6th House)  Square  Sun (3rd House) - 28 Jun 2015

The coincidence of progressed Uranus square my natal Sun, and transiting Uranus square my natal Sun in the same month is quite impressive by itself, but having also a Uranus-Sun Jacob's Wheel phase occur on the same day as the Uranus progression adds to the novelty factor.



One-day Jacob's Wheel phase: Uranus-Sun [2/6] - 15 Jun 2015

I'm continually amazed at the 'magical' synchronous link that exists between traditional Western astrology and the Jacob's Wheel system of kabbalistic astrology.

If you're just starting out exploring Jacob's Wheel I recommend installing my free JW 8-hour Calculator...

JW 8-Hour Phase Calculator

Here's a link to my JW software folder...

JW Software Folder

Cheers,
Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment