Friday, June 19, 2015

Tarot Reading Techniques - The Link

The Spiritual Link

An important part of my procedure when conducting a tarot reading is to strengthen the 'psychic link' that exists between me and the client. I achieve this as follows:

While the client is shuffling the tarot cards and thinking about their question I visualize a ball of white Light above our heads. This Light represents the One Unifying Spirit.

From the ball of white Light above us descends two rays of white Light - one that descends into the Heart/Soul of the client, and one that descends into my own Heart/Soul. I see these Heart/Soul points as globes of golden light.

I then also visualize a ray of golden Light extending between myself and my client linking our Heart/Souls together. This golden ray forms the base of the Triangle of Light.

My linking visualization symbolizes and reinforces the already existing connection that exists between my Soul and the Soul of the client. It aims to bring our higher 'super-conscious' spiritual connection into consciousness so that a more meaningful interpretation of the tarot cards can occur.

Another very essential part of establishing an effective psychic link with my client is to silently and sincerely entreat my Solar Angel, (i.e. Soul, or Higher Self) to guide me in my interpretations of the tarot cards so that my reading will be of utmost service to my client.

Blessings,
Patrick.



No comments:

Post a Comment